|Established Year||: 1957|
|Address||: St. Joseph f. C Convent Chemperi P. O, Kannur Dt|
|Phone||: 0460 2212617,04602 212357|
Following the footprints of St. Francis, F.C.C sisters from Pala province came to Malabar Mission to spread the Good News of gospel in the mission areas, and started our first convents in Venappara, Kodencherry and Kallody. In the course of time, St. Joseph's F.C.Convent was erected in Chemperi on17th June, 1957 as the 4th house of F.C.C. Later, in 1964, St. Joseph's Balabhavan was started as a home for the orphan children and in 1968,a nursery school for the kids took its origin with a view to imbibe spiritual and moral values into their lives. According to the needs of the changing society we started a Homoeo clinic on 20th January 2001.